- Your satisfaction and happiness with this product is our first priority!
- We select only the top brands that receive the highest ratings!
- This product is made from the highest quality materials available!
- Designed for ease of use which increases your productivity!
- Makes an excellent surprise gift for any occasion!
- Product delivery times are below.
Golf Rangefinder Laser Distance Meter For Golf Sport, Hunting, Survey
Measuring unit: M/Yd
Field of view: 7°
Measuring time: 0.5-1S
Battery: 2-AAA (Not included)
Measurement Accuracy: ±1m
Measurement Range: 5-600M,900M,1200M,1500M
Power Type: Battery-Powered
Model Number: LR Series Laser Rangefinder
Measurement Accuracy: 1m
About Mode: LR600/LR900/LR1200/LR1500
Measuring Range: 5-600m/5-900m/5-1200m/5-1500m Functions: Distance Measure Mode, Scan Measure Mode, Golf Pinseeker Mode, Speed Measure Mode, Fog Mode;
About Mode: LR900H 1200H 1500H
Functions: Distance Measure Mode, Scan Measure Mode, Speed Measure Mode, Fog Mode; Height-Measurement, And Ange-Measurement (-60 to 60 degrees). H-model is with Height-Measurement, And Ange-Measurement (-60 to 60 degrees).
4 Mode Selections
A Fog Mode B Speed Mode C Distance Mode D Pinseeker Mode or Height/Angle finder Mode
A Fog Mode
Aim at target object and short press power button. Then, the distance value will be displayed on lens.
B Speed Mode
Aim at the object and short press the power button. Keep aiming as the object moves until the speed value displays on the screen.
C Distance Mode
Single distance measuring: Aim at target object and short press power button to start measuring. The measuring result would be displayed on the lens. Continuous distance measuring: Long press the power button. The distance value would be displayed in real-time according to where you are pointing at.
D Pinseeker Mode
(For LR600 LR900 LR1200 LR1500) Pinseeker mode is designed for measuring the distance to a flagpole. Under this mode, the product is able to separate the flagpole (point D) from the clutter (such as trees and bushes) in the background. Only the distance to point D would be displayed.
D Height/Angle finder Mode
(For LR900H LR1200H LR1500H) Height/Angle finder Mode is designed for measuring the height or angle of the buliding or trees.
1. “Scan” Continuous measuring mode
2. “Fog” Fog mode
3. “speed” Speed finder mode
4. “ Flag + Scan” Pinseeker mode（Golf）
5. “Battery” Low battery icon
6. “Rectangular” Target centre
7. “1888.8” Display numerical value. When there is no such numerical value, four dashes “----” would be displayed.
8. “Y KM/HS” Display measuring unit. In distance measuring mode, “M” or “Y” will be displayed. In speed finder mode, “KM/h” or “M/S” will be displayed